The pioneering educational technology start-up in Finland, 3DBear, is looking for people to join its team. We have the desire and the need to go international. We are seeking for the best people in the field to become part of 3DBear’s success story.
We are looking for top-notch people in the following positions:
- Senior Full-stack Developer (Helsinki)
- Marketing & Communications Lead (New York)
3DBear develops learning solutions that utilize 3D printing, augmented reality and virtual reality. Our customers include schools, libraries, learning centers and vocational training institutes. Anybody can design, make and learn by using our 3D technologies. In the future, children can create their own toys with 3DBear.
We are scaling up our operations and entering new markets in the US, Sweden and UK. As a startup, we constantly co-develop our services to match the customer need. We develop pedagogical software. An example of such is shown here: 3DBear AR
In 3DBear, you will be working in a rapidly growing field with the best people around. We offer you an opportunity to grow into demanding international leadership role and becoming part of the next world-changing success story. What we ask from you: passion, high work morale, and excellent interaction skills. Your work will be exciting and rewarding. We also have fun while working hard.
Senior Full-stack Developer (Helsinki)
Note: Job posting is in English, as the team language is English.
* Excellent working knowledge of all parts of the web development stack
* Enthusiasm to learn new skills
* Previous experience building production quality web apps
* Comfortable nurturing and leading other developers
* Excited about working in the customer interface with actual end users
HTML, CSS, JS, Elm, React, Redux, C#, .NET Core, Entity Framework, SQL, Unity, Azure, Git, Kanban, Lean development, Devops
What we offer:
* Groundbreaking innovation in bringing classrooms to the digital age
* Working in conjuction with the latest technologies: AR/VR/3D Printing
* A small team you will get to know well. We're passionate about bridging the gap to get new technologies into widespread classroom use!
* Flexible hours
* Responsibility according to your skills -- Want to try out a new tech? Sure thing! Need coaching in X? We'll make it happen!
* A non-discriminatory workplace. We're open to employees of all ages, races, genders, sexual orientations etc.
* Choose your tools: We want you to focus on our core business, not working around a limiting setup. Choose your work computer and software to best fit the way you work.
* Competitive salary and equity package
CTO Olli Niskanen, email@example.com, +358 40 575 9847
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS LEAD (New York)
As a Marketing & Traction Lead your most important job is to grow 3DBear’s user base. This means you will be responsible for creating and executing the company’s marketing strategy, coming up with new ideas for communications and testing which channels work the best.
You will work closely with product development and sales. Our company culture is very data-driven, and to fit in, you need to be into both qualitative and quantitative data – and know which one to rely on and when.
We don’t expect you to do everything by yourself, but you should be well-connected enough to know who to call when outsourcing is the best option.
As we are a startup, in addition to your dedicated tasks you might be needed also in client meetings or demoing our product in a school for 7-year olds.
Role consists of
- Testing different traction channels and making decisions based on results
- Designing, executing and optimizing advertising in online and offline medias
- Community building and management
- Social media management and advertising
- Coordinating participation to offline events and conferences
- Content creation to various different channels and platforms
- Keeping the whole team and management team up to date about latest traction numbers and activities
We expect you to have
- Background with marketing or business studies
- Years of experience in marketing
- Understanding of product marketing
- Interest and/or experience towards education sector
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Plenty of fresh ideas
- Kinda weird love towards analytics
- Team player attitude
We offer you
- Groundbreaking innovation in bringing classrooms to the digital age
- Working in conjunction with the latest technologies: AR/VR/3D Printing
- An equity package
- A small team you will get to know well. We're passionate about bridging the gap to get new technologies into widespread classroom use!
Start-up from the best educational system in the World, Finland, is looking for Marketing & Traction Lead in New York! 3DBear wants you to lead the international marketing efforts of the hottest augmented reality (AR) educational technology startup!
The pioneering educational technology start-up from Finland, 3DBear, is looking for people to join its team. We are seeking for the best people in the field to become part of 3DBear success story.
3DBear develops learning solutions that utilize augmented reality and 3D printing. Our product in action (video).
Our customers include schools, libraries, learning centers and vocational training institutes. Anybody can design, make and learn by using our 3D technologies. In the future, children can create their own toys with 3DBear.
We are scaling up our operations in United States. Our office is located in WeWork Irving close to Union Square in New York. In 3DBear, you will be working in a rapidly growing field with the best people around. We offer you an opportunity to grow into demanding international leadership role and becoming part of the next world-changing success story. What we ask from you: passion, high work morale, and excellent interaction skills. Your work will be exciting and rewarding. We also have fun while working hard.
3DBear inc. CEO Jussi Kajala, firstname.lastname@example.org, 914-953-8606
If you know somebody suitable for these roles please let us know. We offer 1000 € prize for the hint if we end up recruiting the person*.
*3DBear retains the rights for selecting the recipient of the prize, no more than one prize per position, and we retain the right of not awarding the prize at all.
We will recruit the right person as soon as find her or him. Please, be in contact with the contact mentioned above, and send your CV and a cover letter describing why you want the job! Please let us also know about your compensation request.
Welcome to grow with us!