3DBEAR AR INNOVATOR PROGRAM REGISTRATION PAGE
3DBear provides a complete solution for learning academic and higher order skills via 3D design in augmented reality (AR). Our solution has been developed in Finland - the best educational system in the world.
Lesson plans available for Elementary school, Middle school and High school in ELA, Social Studies, Math, Science, Coding, Design Thinking, Computational Thinking, and STEM/STEAM.
- Students and teachers are highly engaged.
- Students enjoy using 3DBear and are able to focus on the task for long time periods.
- Kinesthetic, visual and non-verbal students flourish when using 3DBear.
- Using 3DBear eliminates the bottlenecks of 3D printing.
- My most struggling students were able to shine.
We will accommodate your purchasing procedures.
We can lead additional classes or professional development: $475/half-day, $825/day.
Co-developed curriculum (creating a collection of up to 16 objects plus student and teacher instructions): $250 per lesson.
Small school (<350 students)
Original cost: $ 600
Innovator grant: -$ 300
Your cost: $ 300
Large school (350> students)
Original cost: $ 1500
Innovator grant: -$ 750
Your cost: $ 750